Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 11

I'm still holding strong! Thanks to Scott and Lexy for the great meal last Friday!  They cooked local burgers.  Yum, despite my trouble later since having been a vegitarian for too long.

Last Thursday was my birthday and I think my mom was distressed because she couldn't make me a cake.  We had fish from the Cottonwood River and veggies from the Farmer's Market insteat. 

Today a friend of ours, Toby, brought over 4 pounds of butter that his mom made from her cow's milk!  Hallalujah!!!!!!!  My eggs will be so much better.  Oh heck, everything will be better.

I also ordered some Kansas flour from the health food store today.  It should be in Thursday.  Things are looking good!

This weekend is my trip with my sister, so I will be taking a few days off from eating only local food.  It's tough to define local on a train...

No comments:

Post a Comment