I've never been crazy about butter. I never eat margarine because my husband, the chef, says it's made from the same stuff as the container it comes in. Mostly, I'm an olive oil girl for health reasons. This month, however, olive oil is not an option. In fact, I haven't successfully located ANY cooking oil produced locally in the Emporia area. I would like to locate some sunflower oil.
...but the butter. I think I said in my last post that it comes from a lady that lives about 15 miles south of my house (in the middle of EVERYwhere). I haven't met her. Her son Toby hooked me up. I don't know how she does it, but I can't wait to find out. It's the creamiest, yummiest butter I've ever experienced. My friend Amanda described it as being so buttery it's almost cheesy. True story.
Normally, I'd be really grossed out by people (especially my husband) talking about eating straight butter, but with this butter, I could learn to become more accepting.
This is not just any butter.
No comments:
Post a Comment